Highlights:- Salar de Uyuni
- Parque Madidi
- Lago Titicaca: Sun island
Bolivia offers a unique geography from its high peaks in the Cordillera of Andes to the Amazon basins. This combination provides the largest landscape spectacles in the world such as the Uyuni Salt Flat and the Madidi National Park, prominent touristic attractions that were highlighted by larger institutions such as National Geographic magazine. When you visit Bolivia, you have to go to the mystical Lake Titicaca and the archaeological site of Tiwanaku, inheritance of ancient cultures of pre-Inca times.Check Availability Buy
DAY 1: LA PAZ
Pick up the airport; transfer to your hotel. You will have the rest of the day to adapt to the city and stroll around on your own.
DAY 2: LA PAZ
Full day visit of La Paz walking around the streets and from Cable car
DAY 3: ISLA DEL SOL
Visit Copacabana and then go on a motorboat to Sun Island, archaeological sites and visit Lake Titicaca and the Cordillera de los Andes..
DAY 4: ORURO - UYUNI
Regular bus to Oruro and then take the train to Uyuni (only Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)
DAY 5: SALAR UYUNI
Visit Uyuni Salt Flat and later Coquesa at the foot of Tunupa Volcano to visit local museum of pre-Columbian mommies.
DAY 6: RURRENABAQUE
Flight from La Paz to Rurrenabaque. Motor canoe trip to San Miguel del Bala Eco-lodge.
DAY 7: MADIDI
3-hour trip to get into the jungle in Madidi Park where we are going to hike along the Amazonian jungle.
DAY 8: MADIDI
Observing fauna and flora depending on the interests of the visitors � observing the nets of macaws and night walks
DAY 9: LA PAZ
Return to Rurrenabaque. Shared transfer to the airport to take your return flight. Rest of the day free.
DAY 10: TIWANAKU
We will visit the archaeological site: Gateway of the Sun, Akapana Pyramid and Templete Semisubterr�neo in Kalasasaya.
DAY 11: RETURN
Your trip experience ends along the vast Altiplano and the rich Amazonian lands in Bolivia. Transfer to the airport.
- 6 nights in La Paz
- 1 night in Uyuni
- 1 night in Rurrenabaque
- 2 nights in rustic cabins in Madidi Park
- Transfers airport / Hotel
- Private city tour + Telef�rico (cable car)
- Private transportation La Paz-Tiwanaku-La Paz
- Bus La Paz-Copacabana-La Paz
- Regular bus La Paz-Oruro
- Business class train Oruro-Uyuni
- Shared motor boat along Lake Titicaca
- Motor canoe along Madidi Park
- Bilingual guide (Spanish � English)
- All the tickets for attractions
- Breakfast and lunch
La Paz: Casa Grande Hotel 5*
La Paz: Hotel Ritz 4*
La Paz: Casa Prado Hotel 3*
La Paz: Hotel Casa Fusi�n 3*
La Paz: Hotel Cordillera Real 3*
Uyuni: Hotel Jardines de Uyuni
Rurrenabaque: Hotel Isla de los Tucanes
Parque Madidi: Ecoalbergue San Miguel del Bala
- Referential price based on 4 passengers in a 3 start hotel
- Departures according to train schedule
- You must carry your ID to cross the Tiquina Strait
- The Amazon is one of the most humid spots in the planet. The schedule may vary due to climate factors, especially during the rainy season (November-April).
- It is recommended that you have a yellow-fever vaccine to visit Los Yungas or the Bolivian Amazon.
- Check on the tour availability during the rainy season (November- April)
- At Madidi Park, you will stay in local shelters to be in harmony with the ecosystem. They have basic services, though they can be limited sometimes. Hot water is not available.
- The ticket to Madidi National Park costs 150 Bs (around 22 USD). You must pay it when entering the park.
- Air tickets, early check-in at hotels, airport and bus terminal taxes, non-specified food or services, guides between cities, Madidi National Park entrance ticket, beverages in restaurants and hotels, additional expenses, travel insurance, and tips are not included.
- City of Cusco
- Machu Picchu
- Lake Titicaca: Islas de los Uros, Taquile and Sun Island
- Salt Flat
- Colored Lagoons
- From 1710 USD
- Duration 12 days
- Uyuni Salt Flat
- Lagunas de Colores
- Madidi Park
- Torotoro Park
- From 1659 USD
- Duration 16 days
- Lago Titicaca: Isla del Sol
- Coroico, Los Yungas
- La Paz City
- From 660 USD
- Duration 6 days