Highlights:- Uyuni Salt Flat
- Lagunas de Colores
- Madidi Park
- Torotoro Park
This tour allow you to visit the most stunning national parks of Bolivia, which is located among the 8 megadiverse countries in the world that altogether house more than 70% of the known species of the planet. Its altitudinal gradient, which varies from 90 to 6500 meters above sea level, forms 4 types of biomes, 32 ecological regions, and 199 ecosystems; and the Madidi National Park is the most representative place. Regarding landscapes and paleontological and speleological resources, the most important is the Torotoro Park, offering the most impressive scenery of the country. It contains important geological and geomorphological values such as the extensive Umajalanta and Chiflonqaqa caves among others. There are also dinosaur footprints, areas with abundant fossils, important Incan ruins and rock paintings. A special attraction is the impressive canyon of the Valley of Torotoro, where El Vergel is found.Check Availability Buy
DAY 1: LA PAZ
Pick up at the airport. Transfer to your hotel. The rest of the is free so that you can adapt to the city and stroll around on your own.
DAY 2: ORURO - UYUNI
Regular bus to Oruro and then you take the train to Uyuni (only Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)
DAY 3: SALAR DE UYUNI
Visit the Train Cemetery and Colchani. Then, we get into the Uyuni Salt Flat and Incahuasi Island.
DAY 4: LAGUNAS ALTOANDINAS
We visit the following lagoons: Ca�apa, Hedionda, Chiarcota and Honda. Finally, we visit the Siloli Desert.
DAY 5: EDUARDO ABAROA NATURAL RESERVE
Early in the morning, we visit Sol de la Ma�ana and then we go to the Green and Red Lagoon.
DAY 6: CHACALTAYA
Arrival in La Paz. Excursion to Chacaltaya Mountain at 5300 m. - Panoramic view of the Cordillera.
DAY 7: RURRENABAQUE
Flight from La Paz to Rurrenabaque. Motor boat trip to San Miguel del Bala Eco-lodge.
DAY 8: MADIDI
3-hour trip to enter the jungle of Madidi Park where we are going to walk through the Amazonian jungle
DAY 9: MADIDI
Observing fauna and flora depending on the interests of the visitors; observing the nest of macaws and night walks.
DAY 10: LA PAZ
Return to Rurrenabaque. Shared transportation to the airport for your return flight. Rest of the day free.
DAY 11: LA PAZ � COCHABAMBA
Half-day tour in La Paz. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the airport to fly to Cochabamba.
DAY 12: UMAJALANTA CAVE
Trip to Torotoro Park (6 hrs). Afternoon excursion to Umajalanta Cave (medium difficulty).
DAY 13: TOROTORO CANYON
Trek around the canyon. On the way, you will see dinosaur footprints and rock formations.
DAY 14: CITY OF ITAS
This is an area with several mazes and rock galleries. Return to Cochabamba and night bus to La Paz.
DAY 15: VALLE DE LAS ANIMAS
Arrival in La Paz. Visit the Soul�s Valley from where you can see fascinating views of Illimani Mountain.
DAY 16: RETURN
Your adventure to the stunning nature of the most important national parks of Bolivia ends here. Transfer to the airport
- 5 nights in La Paz
- 1 night in Uyuni
- 2 nights in rustic hotels in the salt flat circuit and Colored Lagoons
- 1 night in Rurrenabaque
- 2 nights in rustic cabins in Parque Madidi
- 1 night in Cochabamba
- 2 nights in a hostel in Torotoro
- 1 night bus
- Bus Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes
- Bus La Paz-Oruro
- Business class train Oruro-Uyuni
- Bus Uyuni-La Paz
- Private transportation 4x4 vehicle in the salt flat circuit and Colored Lagoons
- Motor canoe at Madidi Park
- Transfers Airport / Hotel
- Bilingual guide (Spanish � English), except at Torotoro Park
- Local guide in Spanish at Torotoro Park
- All the tickets for attractions
- Breakfast and lunch
La Paz: Casa Grande Hotel 5*
La Paz: Hotel Ritz 4*
La Paz: Casa Prado Hotel 3*
La Paz: Hotel Casa Fusi�n 3*
La Paz: Hotel Cordillera Real 3*
Uyuni: Hotel Jardines de Uyuni
Tahua: Hotel Tayka de Sal
Siloli: Hotel Tayka del Desierto
Rurrenabaque: Hotel Isla de los Tucanes
Parque Madidi: Ecoalbergue San Miguel del Bala
Cochabamba: Gran Hotel Cochabamba 5*
Cochabamba: Hotel Diplomat 4*
Cochabamba: City Hotel 3*
Torotoro: Caba�as de Villa Etelvina
- Referential price based on 4 passengers in a 3 star hotel
- Departures depending on train schedules
- Check on tours during rainy season (November � April)
- Check on additional fees for guides in other languages at Torotoro Park.
- At Madidi Park, you will stay in local shelters to be in harmony with the ecosystem. They have basic services, though they can be limited sometimes. Hot water is not available.
- The Madidi National Park entrance fee costs 150 Bs (around 22 USD) that you must pay when entering the park.
- Air tickets, early check-in at hotels, airport and bus terminal taxes, non-specified services and food, guides between cities, Madidi Park entrance fee, beverages in restaurants and hotels, additional expenses, travel insurance and tips are not included.
- Uyuni Salt Flat
- Parque Madidi
- Lago Titicaca: Sun island
- From 1380 USD
- Duration 11 days
- City of Cusco
- Machu Picchu
- Lake Titicaca: Islas de los Uros, Taquile and Sun Island
- Salt Flat
- Colored Lagoons
- From 1710 USD
- Duration 12 days
- Lago Titicaca: Isla del Sol
- Coroico, Los Yungas
- La Paz City
- From 660 USD
- Duration 6 days