Uyuni Salt Flat
Highlights:- City of Cusco
- Machu Picchu
- Lake Titicaca: Islas de los Uros, Taquile and Sun Island
- Salt Flat
- Colored Lagoons
This program allows you to combine two of the most important attractions of the planet. Your visit to South America will be unforgettable after experiencing the Inca city of Machu Picchu and the infinite Uyuni Salt Flat. In the same salt flat circuit, you will also visit the famous lagoons and deserts of colors such as Red Lagoon, where the three species of this region live: Andean flamingo, Chilean flamingo, and James flamingo. Also, you will visit the Siloli Desert offering a surreal landscape from its fascinating combination of colors. This desert houses the Tree of Stone. Bolivia and Peru share the mystical Lake Titicaca where important islands are found: Sun and Taquile Islands. You can also visit the Uros islands as well as ancient communities of the lake.Check Availability Buy
DAY 1: CUSCO
Arrival in Cusco. Afternoon tour in Cusco, a beautiful city declared Patrimony of Humanity.
DAY 2: VALLE SAGRADO
Excursion to Sacred Valley and market in Pisaq. Later, visit Ollantaytambo and in the evening, Aguas Calientes.
DAY 3: MACHU PICCHU
Bus to Machu Picchu and half-day tour. In the afternoon, you return to Aguas Calientes and then to Cusco.
DAY 4: PUNO
Transfer to bus terminal to continue our trip to Puno. On the way, you will visit beautiful touristy attractions.
DAY 5: UROS Y TAQUILE
Visit the ancient islands of the Uros and then we head to Taquile Island and local communities.
DAY 6: ISLA DEL SOL
Transfer in bus to Copacabana. Motor boat trip along Lake Titicaca, Sun Island and arrival in La Paz at night.
DAY 7: TIWANAKU
We will visit Tiwanaku archaeological site, the most important in Bolivia. At night we take a bus to Uyuni.
DAY 8: UYUNI SALT FLAT
We first visit the Train Cemetery and Colchani. Then, we get into the Uyuni Salt Flat and then we visit the Incahuasi Island.
DAY 9: LAGUNAS ALTOANDINAS
We visit the following lagoons: Ca�apa, Hedionda, Chiarcota y Honda. Finally, we visit the Siloli Desert.
DAY 10: RESERVA EDUARDO ABAROA
Early in the morning, we visit Sol de la Ma�ana and then we go to Green and Red Lagoon, before going back to Uyuni.
DAY 11: LA PAZ
Arrivale in La Paz. Afternoon tour to stroll around the streets of the city and experience a new view from Cable Car.
DAY 12: LA PAZ
Your visit to Machu Picchu and Uyuni Salt Flat, two of the most stunning attractions in South America ends. Transfer to the airport.
- 2 nights in Cusco
- 1 night in Aguas Calientes
- 2 nights in Puno
- 2 nights in La Paz
- 2 nights in basic lodges in the circuit of Uyuni salt flat and Colored Lagoons
- 2 night buses
- Shared transportation tours in Cusco
- Bus Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes
- Train to Machu Picchu
- Bus Cusco-Puno-Copacabana
- Private transportation La Paz-Tiwanaku-La Paz
- Bus Copacabana-La Paz
- Shared tourist motorboat along Lake Titicaca
- Bus La Paz-Uyuni-La Paz
- Shared transportation in a 4x4 vehicle along the salt flat circuit and the Colored Lagoons
- Transfers airport / hotel
- Bilingual guide (Spanish � English) except in the salt flat circuit and y the Colored Lagoons
- All attractions fees
- Breakfast and lunch
Cusco: Hotel San Agust�n Dorado 4*
Cusco: Hotel Kenamary 3*
Puno: Casona Plaza Hotel 3**
La Paz: Casa Grande Hotel 5*
La Paz: Hotel Ritz 4*
La Paz: Casa Prado Hotel 3*
La Paz: Hotel Casa Fusi�n 3*
La Paz: Hotel Cordillera Real 3*
Uyuni: Albergues b�sicos
- Referential price based on 4 passengers in a 3 star hotel
- Departures according to train schedule
- You must carry your ID to cross the Tiquina Strait
- The entrance fee to Tiwanaku costs 85Bs (around 13 USD) for foreign travelers.
- The entrance fee to Incahuasi Island costs 30 Bs (around 5 USD) and 150 Bs (around 22 USD) to Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve. We recommend that you take at least additional 10 dollars in Bolivian currency for other expenses.
- Daily departures
- The 4x4 shared-transportation tour to Uyuni Salt Flat and Laguna de Colores has the following characteristics: 4x4 vehicle for 6 people; accommodation in basic lodges (shared rooms, 6 people per room, and shared bathrooms for all the lodge�s guests). Heating and hot water are not available in these lodges. If you want hot water showers you must pay an additional fee directly at the lodge.
- The schedule can be modified during the rainy season (November � April)
- It can be done the other way around
- Daily departures
Air tickets, early check-in at hotels, airport and bus terminal taxes, non-specified services and food, guides in Uyuni and between cities, Tiwanaku and Uyuni tour entrance fees, beverages in restaurants and hotels, additional expenses, travel insurance and tips are not included.
- Uyuni Salt Flat
- Parque Madidi
- Lago Titicaca: Sun island
- From 1380 USD
- Duration 11 days
- Uyuni Salt Flat
- Lagunas de Colores
- Madidi Park
- Torotoro Park
- From 1659 USD
- Duration 16 days
- Lago Titicaca: Isla del Sol
- Coroico, Los Yungas
- La Paz City
- From 660 USD
- Duration 6 days